Manufactured Home Construction | The Solitaire Homes Difference
Discover what makes Solitaire Homes' manufactured homes the choice for tens of thousands of home owners by viewing our construction videos below. You'll learn how your future home is constructed and why we guarantee 90-100 year construction that matches site built homes. With Solitaire finding a manufactured home that exceeds the quality of others homes out there and floorplans just as unique as your family, is easy.
Your search for a new home starts at Solitaire. Explore the variety of floorplans we offer for both double wide and single wide homes and start planning your move home.
Standard Interior Features
- The kitchen, the utility room, and the entryway are tiled for durable wear and easy maintenance.
- High quality carpeting is installed with tack strips and rebond pad.
- Energy efficient, vinyl, dual glazed windows are "tilt-in" for easy cleaning.
- Decorative faux wood blinds provide a high quality window treatment.
- Kitchens feature hand stained, hand finished ash cabinets.
- Abundant drawers feature rollers and guides.
- Counter tops have tile backsplashes.
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator with water and ice in the door.
- Potscrubber Dishwasher
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- A wired and vented microwave cabinet is featured in the kitchen.
- Ceiling fans appear in the living room and the master bedroom.
- Walk-in closets have overhead light with wall switch.
- The utility room is complete with overhead cabinets and wood hanging rod.
- Second baths feature ash vanities with drawers.
- The master bath features a 48 inch shower in addition to a garden tub.
- Bath sinks are porcelain with single lever faucets.
- Baths and dining areas are accented with decorative hand painted wall finishes
Standard Construction Features
- Individually designed heavy 12 inch 10 inch I-beam frames are built in Solitaire's own weld shops for each specific model.
- Solitaire's Exclusive Grid Work Floor System features 2x6 transverse floor joints on 16 inch centers. An overlay of 2x3 longitudinal stringers completes the grid.
- 5/8 inch plywood Sturdy Floor decking is glued and fastened to the Exclusive Grid Work Floor System.
- 2x6 exterior wall framing is complemented with 2 x 6 top and bottom plates. (strongest in industry).
- The structurally strong exterior walls are lagged and strapped to maximize strength.
- Roof trusses are full 2x3 (not 1x2) and feature a grid work system fabricated in Solitaire factories, for Solitaire homes exclusively.
- A laminated beam is installed on each unit of these multi-section homes. It runs the entire length of each section to insure structural stability.
- Attics feature thermostatically controlled forced air ventilation, and access by way of residential sized vents at each end of the home.
- Generation III Pex, the latest advance in plumbing material, is featured, along with "whole house shutoff" and a 40 gallon electric hot water heater.
- Plumbing systems are protected within the insulated floor cavity.
- Non-allergic insulated heating and air conditioning ducts provide the quiet movement of clean air throughout the home.
- Electrical power is received and distributed with a 200 amp service panel.
- Interior walls and ceiling are covered with 1/2 inch sheet rock which is glued and hand nailed.
- Once the sheet rock is taped and bedded, a brocade texture and premium grade paint is hand applied.
- Electric outlets are placed higher on walls than is typical to reduce the need for stooping and bending.
Standard Exterior Features
- Carefully designed dormers, window trim, and decorative columns provide added appeal to the exterior.
- The exterior features "smart panel" siding. (optional with most other manufacturers)
- A spray applied vapor barrier on exterior walls minimizes moisture absorption while adding to energy efficiency.
- Hand painting exteriors with premium paint ensures maximum coverage.
- Distinctive exteriors are highlighted with the application of coordinated multiple colors.
- The exterior features both security and decorative lightings.
- 12 inch roof eaves feature vents to the attic.
- Metal drip edges are installed before the application of underlayment and shingles.
- Beautiful, thick, architectural shingles are securely fastened with nails. (not staples)