Enduring Quality for Timeless Value
SINGLE WIDE CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Individually designed heavy 12 inch or 10 inch I-beam frames and built in Solitaire’s own weld shops for each specific model.
• The flooring structure features 2x6 transverse joists on 16 inch centers.
5/8 inch plywood Sturdy Floor decking is applied to the 2x6 joists.
• Roof trusses are fabricated by Solitaire with full 2x3 lumber. (not 1x2 used by many manufacturers).
• A Tech-Shield radiant barrier coats the underside of the roof decking.
• Attics feature blown-in R-21 insulation.
• Generation III Pex, the latest advance in plumbing material, is featured, along with “whole house shutoff”.
• Plumbing systems are protected within the insulated floor cavity.
• Non-allergenic insulated heating and air conditioning ducts provide the quiet movement of clean air throughout the home.
• Electrical power is received and distributed with a 200 amp service panel.
• Interior walls and ceilings are covered with ½ inch sheet rock.
• Once the sheet rock is taped and bedded, a brocade texture and premium grade paint is hand applied.
• Electrical outlets are place higher on walls than is typical to reduce the need for stooping and bending.
SINGLE WIDE INTERIOR FEATURES
• The kitchen, the utility room, and the entry way are tiled for durable wear and easy maintenance.
• High quality carpeting and pad are installed throughout most of the home.
• Storm windows provide energy efficiency.
• Window treatments include mini-blinds.
• Solitaire builds and installs the beautiful cabinets for the kitchen.
• Cabinet drawers feature rollers and glides.
• Featured are a frost free refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a wired/vented microwave cabinet.
• Ceiling fans appear in the living room and the master bedroom.
• The master bedroom walk-in closed has the overhead lighting.
• The utility room is complete with overhead cabinets.
• Second baths feature vanities with drawers.
• The master bath features a separate shower and garden tub.
• Bath sinks are porcelain.
SINGLE WIDE EXTERIOR FEATURES
• The exterior features “smart panel” siding. (optional with most other manufacturers)
• A spray-applied vapor barrier on exterior walls minimizes moisture absorption while adding to energy efficiency.
• Hand painting exteriors with premium paint insures maximum coverage.
• Metal drip edges are installed before the application of underlayment and shingles.
• 20-year 3-tab shingles complete the roof
Price: Call For Details!
Location: Roswell, NM
Golden Oak Cabinets
|Specification ||Description |
|Length ||72'0" |
|Width ||16'0" |
|Interior Color ||Golden Oak Cabinets |
|Fuel Type ||Electric |
Solitaire Homes is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.