Summer is time for grilling and delicious home cooked meal. These two great chicken recipes are sure to be a hit with your friends and family when you have them over.
Grilled Chicken With Smoky Corn Salad
- 4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 2 limes, halved
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped green olives
- 1 oz. Manchego cheese, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Season boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves with salt and pepper and grill on medium-high to cook through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, grill limes, cut sides down, and corn until charred, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and toss in bowl with juice of 2 lime halves, then chopped cilantro, chopped green olives, grated Manchego cheese, and pinch each salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with corn and remaining lime halves and drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and smoked paprika.
Source: Good Housekeeping
Chicken Roulades with Marinated Tomatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest, plus 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 32 baby spinach leaves
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 pt. grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Pound chicken breasts into thin cutlets. In small bowl, combine garlic, lemon zest, and Parmesan. Lay 8 spinach leaves on each chicken cutlet, then sprinkle garlic mixture on top. Roll chicken up and secure with a toothpick (place toothpick in parallel to seam to make turning roulades easier). Season chicken with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high. Carefully add roulades, seam side down, and cook, turning until browned on all sides, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to oven and bake until cooked through, 8 to 9 minutes more. Drizzle lemon juice on roulades.
- While chicken roasts, toss together tomatoes, onion, red wine vinegar, remaining 2 Tbsp oil, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Serve with chicken.
Are you looking for a home to call your own? If you are interested in learning more about our selection of manufactured homes for sale, contact us. We can answer any questions you have and help you find the best floorplan for your needs. We can also assist with helping you navigate home financing so you can place your new home at the ideal plot for you.