We, here at Solitaire Homes, are committed to getting you in the home of your dreams, and one of the ways we do that is by offering plenty of financing options from which you can choose. Let’s take a closer look at all of the options we have, and get your started down the path of owning a single or double wide home of your own!
- Cash: The most obvious option we have is for you to simply pay cash for your home. We are always there for those people who wish to buy their home outright.
- Your Bank: Many people often have working and trusting relationships with a local banker, so if you feel more comfortable getting a loan through a bank that you already have dealings with, we are more than happy to accommodate.
- Land in Lieu Financing: Oftentimes, when someone is buying a manufactured home, they already own a piece of property they wish to have the house placed on. With our Land in Lieu financing, you can put this land up as collateral for your mortgage instead of worrying about a cash down payment.
- Chattel Financing: This option will be your basic home-only loan. With a down payment of 5%-20%, you can receive the remaining financing without it being tied to anything else but the home.
- FHA Mortgages: We also can help with getting you an FHA mortgage for those people who cannot afford the 5%-20% down payment. Many people like this option because it is less money put up front when they are purchasing the home.
Getting your dream home is so easy when you use any of the multiple financing options offered at all Solitaire Homes locations. So be sure and check out all of the new floorplans for sale to find the perfect one for your family, and then contact us to find out what we can do to get you a home.