Solitaire Homes offers affordable, high-quality homes to families and individuals looking for a manufactured home. Our homes are stylish and built to last for years to come. You’ll love that our manufactured homes come with Energy Star rated appliances and construction to last a lifetime. They truly offer valuable pricing and affordable living.
Energy Star is one of the most trusted government labels out there, because of these strict guidelines. That means that when you purchase an Energy Star rated manufactured home from Solitaire, you can rest confident you’re not only getting the home of your dreams, you’re getting a home that will keep your family safe and save you money in the long run.
When you purchase with a double-wide or single-wide manufactured home from us you can be confident that you’re getting true value.
Our standard construction features:
- Individually designed heavy 12″ or 10″ I-beam frames are built in Solitaire’s own weld shops for each specific model.
- Imperial homes feature Solitaire’s exclusive Grid Work Floor System features 2×6 transverse floor joints on 16 inch centers. An overlay of 2×3 longitudinal stringers completes the grid.
- 19/32″ plywood Sturdy Floor decking is glued and fastened to the Floor System.
- 2×6 exterior wall framing is complemented with 2 x 6 top and bottom plates. (strongest in industry).
- The structurally strong exterior walls are screwed and strapped to maximize strength.
- Roof trusses are full 2×3 (not 1×2) chords and feature a grid work system fabricated in Solitaire factories, for Solitaire homes exclusively.
- A structural beam is installed on each unit of these multi-section homes. It runs the entire length of each section to insure structural stability.
- Attics feature static roof, soffit and gable vents for ventilation, and access by way of residential sized vents at each end of the home.
- Pex, the latest advance in plumbing material, is featured, along with “whole house shutoff” and a 40 gallon electric water heater.
- Plumbing systems are protected within the insulated floor cavity.
- Non-allergenic insulated heating and air conditioning ducts provide the quiet movement of clean air throughout the home.
- Electrical power is received and distributed with a 200 amp service panel.
- Interior walls and ceiling are covered with 1/2 inch sheet rock which is glued and hand nailed.
- Once the sheet rock is taped and bedded, a brocade texture and premium grade paint is hand applied.
- Electric outlets are placed higher on walls than is typical to reduce the need for stooping and bending.
Our standard interior features:
- The kitchen, utility room, bathrooms and entry floors are tiled for durable wear and easy maintenance.
- High quality carpeting is installed with tack strips and rebond pad.
- Energy efficient vinyl, dual glazed windows are “tilt-in” for easy cleaning.
- Decorative residential style window blinds provide a high quality window treatment.
- Kitchens feature hand stained, hand finished ash cabinets.
- Abundant drawers feature rollers and guides.
- Kitchen counter tops have color coordinated ceramic tile backsplashes.
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator with water and ice in the door.
- Potscrubber Dishwasher
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- A wired and vented microwave cabinet is featured in the kitchen.
- Walk-in closets have overhead light with wall switch.
- The utility room is complete with overhead cabinets and wood clothes hanging rod.
- Second baths feature ash vanities.
- The master bath features a 48 inch shower in addition to a soaking tub.
- Bathroom lavatories feature a china washbasin with color coordinated formica counter and backsplash.
- Ceiling fans featuring 3-bulb decorative light kits are included in the Living area.
Find your new home today! Shop any of our locations in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.