Iced coffee is a wonderful, cool treat to enjoy on hot days while you hang out at home. And we all know that the dog days of summer tend to last a little longer here in the south. While other kids are looking for light jackets to take to school, our kids start the morning with shorts on and end the day playing outside in the heat. Iced coffee is a perfect treat for mom and dad to enjoy during this hot weather.
Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 tsp Ghee (or vegan butter for vegan)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Cups Chilled, brewed coffee
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Stir all of the caramel ingredients on medium heat and boil.
Reduce caramel by almost 1/2, stirring so it doesn’t burn, this takes about 5-6 minutes.
Transfer to a measuring glass (you should have just over 1/3 cup of caramel) and let sit for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until nice and thick.
Fill 3 highball glasses 1/2 way with ice cubes. Pour 1 cup of cold coffee into each glass, followed by 1/3 cup of almond milk. Add 2 Tbsp of the caramel * syrup into each glass and stir well, until the caramel is dissolved and well mixed.
Basic Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 6 fluid ounces cold milk
- In sealable jar, combine instant coffee, sugar and warm water. Cover the jar and shake until it is foamy. Pour into a glass full of ice. Fill the glass with milk. Adjust to taste if necessary.
If you’re looking for a new manufactured home for sale so you can invite guests over and start enjoy iced coffee together, check out our beautiful, high-quality homes. With Energy Star ratings and exceptional construction, you’ll love knowing your new home will last for many years and memories with your family.